Sunday, March 15, 2009
Happy Birthday Zachary!
Zachary has turned 5! We had a great time celebrating his birthday at the bowling center with his friends. All the kids had a lot of fun bowling and dancing when they turned out the lights and played disco music.
Spencer doesn't look too happy though. He was mad at me because I told him that next time I am not going to take him out of school for a party if he doesn't listen to me. Maybe I should have been nicer. :)
This year Zachary was a spoiled for his birthday. He got lots of legos! Also he got to celebrate his birthday three days in a row. The first day was bowling with his friends. The second day, his real birthday, we had his best friend Johannes over for his birthday dinner. And for day three, he got to celebrate at German Kindergarten.
Happy Birthday Zachary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I haven't been on your blog for so long, for some reason I had it in my head that you didn't update it. Boy was I wrong. When I checked it out tonight I had a great time going through a few pages of great pictures and fun posts. You guys seem so happy. I am very envious of all you are experiencing in life right now. It is the most incredible experience, I'm sure. You are all very lucky. What an awesome family you have!
Britt
That looks like so much fun! and three days of celebrating is always great!
p.s. I left a reply to your comment on our blog.
Kayden had so much fun celebrating with Zachary!
Your boys are so cute! Thanks again for having Kayden come along:)
Happy Birthday Zach!
Post a Comment