Sunday, March 1, 2009

Groundhog Shadow Day!


On Groundhogs day Spencer the Younger got to go to work with Spencer the Older. His school calls it Shadow Day. They had a great time together and Spencer the Younger enjoyed being with his dad all day. Everytime the boys and me go to Spencer's work, which is not very offen, his co-workers load the kids up with candy. They all think it is great!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Spencer the Younger looks like Spencer the Elder. That's so fun that he got to shadow Spencer. And that candy looks yum! I bet he was a great apprentice.

Karen said...

How fun that he gets to spend the day with Dad! Sounds like you had a great trip. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, Spencer is growing up so much! That is neat he was able to hang out with dad at work. I don't think Jackson will ever have that opportunity! :)