Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sports Physicals

Here the boys are getting an EKG and physicals so they can play soccer. Zachary and Rex get to play on the same team this season. They are pretty excited. When I told them to get ready to go sign up for soccer they went and put on shorts and t-shirt and were about to put cleats on before I noticed what they were doing. They were pretty disappointed we weren't going to the soccer field. We'll keep you posted on how the season goes.

Also on the way home from the doctor Spencer the Younger said he didn't want to play soccer. I told him too bad and it was a little late to tell me. Then I told him that he is getting really good and understanding the rules well, so he should continue to play and get even better. He then said "Mom, the reason you want me to keep playing is so I will be famous!" I had a really good laugh and dad had even a bigger laugh when we got home!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tasche said...

Wow! They really take their sports physicals seriously in Germany. I guess that isn't such a bad thing. Maybe just annoying for mom and dad to arrange for everything. Hope all is well! :)

Steve and Betsy said...

lol! I want him to be famous! It's good to know they are all healthy.

Emily Snow said...

Sounds familiar. Thomas said he wanted to play soccer, so I signed him up, paid the $ and that very night he told me he wasn't going to play this year! Too bad...