Good Job Spencer and Good Luck next Saturday!
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Congratulations to Spencer!
Congratulations to Spencer! He ran a half marathon on Saturday! The official half marathon is next Saturday. He has been running with a friend in the mornings for a long time. I am proud of him for getting up at 4:45 am to be out the door and running by 5:00 am. He has stuck with it and has lost a lot of weight. About a month ago he was happy to come home from a 10 mile run knowing he has officially ran further than me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats! I'm excited to hear how the race goes.
Wow! I would think with how old you are your body would fall apart when doing a 1/2 marathon. I know mine wants to just saying it. LOL That is great Spencer! Keep us posted on the race! Maybe you could get that cute wife of yours to post pics.
Post a Comment