I did it!
And I actually didn't do to bad. With Amy's help, I'm posting this on here. I ran the 1/2 marathon in 1 hour and 50 minutes. So, I figured that was about 8.3 minute mile. Not to bad for an amateur runner. There were about 50 total runners. I got 10th place overall. I got 2nd place in my age group. I only got beat by one girl. :)
I also ran as part of a team. We named it the LDS team. John Lord, John Vail, and Myself. We got first place as a team. There were only four teams.
Anyway, this was my accomplishment for the year. Now the goal is to keep my running up for another year so I can run with my sisters next year back in Utah.
4 comments:
That's awesome!
Awesome job!!! Congrats!!
Way to go old man! LOL
That's amazing! You did awesome! I'm a little intimidated :S That's cool you got all of those awards, too. You should be very proud!
Post a Comment