Friday, January 8, 2010
Chicken and Rooster for Auction!
Here they are! My chicken and rooster! I made some of these for my kids and my kids love them! They are bean bags and most of the time they land right side up when thrown. After making a few of them I decided to make a few for the Relief Society Serivce Auction. It is coming up at the end of the month. I thought I would give all the ladies of the Wiesbaden Military Ward a sneak preview because I know all of them will be fighting over them. :) lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Way to cute Amy!
Way cute!
Ok, I totally want the chicken and rooster. Adorable! The only problem is that I won't be bidding since I made up the point questionaire....hmmmm what can I trade you for? Hairbows? Jewelry?
Post a Comment