Saturday, January 9, 2010
Another Great Conversation with Zachary!
At breakfast on Friday morning we asked the kids what they wanted to be when they grew up. Zachary said he wanted to sell lemonade outside on our front porch. It was really cute! I asked him how much he would charge per glass and if he could make enough money to support a family. First he said five dollars, not really knowing how much that really is for a glass of lemonade. SpenceD then told him he wouldn't get a lot of customers for that much. Then he went down to a dollar and we still told him that is too much unless it is some super lemonade. Finally it was down to 25 cents and for that he could get a lot of customers. But by this point I think his dreams of selling lemonade for a career were crushed. Poor guy. Maybe I will have to tell him that could be his career until he learns to mow lawns or deliver newspapers. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is funny!
Jakob told me the other day that he wanted to be anything I told him he could be. :)
Post a Comment