Christmas Dinner is always lots of work especially if you have to cook it all. It will be nice when we are with family so we can all share the hard work! :) Here is what a classic Shumway Christmas Dinner is:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Looks like wonderful food to me! Merry Christmas! Hope you all had a great time!
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Merry Christmas from the Holy Lands!
I agree, cooking the meal all by yourself is a lot of hard work. I have got to figure out another way to simplify my Christmas "feast." This year I tried to make all that I could early and freeze but I was still so tired. Maybe I should order in next year. Merry Christmas, I loved your Christmas Card.
Your Christmas meal looks awesome! We hope that you had a wonderful Christmas. We loved getting your card.
Yum! Sounds just like how I remember! We wish you were around to share the load too. ;) It was great to talk to you, thanks for staying up so late. We're glad you had a great Christmas! Love ya!
What is ribbon jello?? It looks good! Ps. I love the Washington Praying @ Valley Forge picture in the background! Hope you had a delightful Christmas~!
What a fun meal! I'm impressed that you still made a huge meal, as well as a gourmet one at that! So fun! See you guys soon!
Looks good enough to eat! I'll bet Germany is a beautiful place to spend Christmas. Glad you had a nice neighbor to share all that yummy food with!
Post a Comment