
A few weeks before Football Season began, we went to see what the football team was made of.

Luke....."O.k. I can do this!"

"I did it!"

SpencerD taking a shot at it!

Rex taking his turn!

Zach's right there, he just needs a contract now!

The boys enjoying getting the signature of Williams who was is the younger brother of Williams who rushed for....a lot of yards.....last year.

Luke's kick was good enough to suite up for the game!
First Day of School was right in the middle of all the Aggie fun days, but that didn't stop them from being excited for school!
And they're off! No slowing them down on the first day of school.

Homecoming parade, the boys were ready for all the candy that was thrown.....even Luke got out in the action.
The boys were begging for a picture next to this "stunt" bull after they saw this.
1 comment:
I can't believe that's Luke! He's so grown up! Such fun family days, and first day of school.
Post a Comment