Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our first Pinewood Derby!

Spencer was so excited to build a car and race it in the Pinewood Derby! He designed it on paper and then Dad helped him do all the work.
It was fun to see all the cars and the fun designs they came up with. The antispation of each race was fun and kept us excited.
The boys cheers each other on. Dad Spencer was glad that Spencers car did pretty good and crossed the finish line everytime.

The Pinewood Derby was really fun and we are happy that many more are to come. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Betsy said...

That's a super cool-looking car. Steve is about to have his first Pinewood Derby-adult-style...no rules. Any suggestions?

Shane and Brandi said...

What a good looking car you have there! I need a lot more practice with the Pinewood Derby. The first year I helped Trey and his car didn't finish unless it was backwards. The second year his Dad helped him; I was forbidden to help, and his car didn't even finish backwards. His third year he took 3rd. Cole said he was going to let Trey help him, but not Shane or I. LOL