Friday, August 28, 2009

The Beach, The Beach, The Beach!

We cannot get enough of the beach!  I guess if you live far away from a beach it is much more magical when you do get to play and soak up the sun!
I am glad I remembered the sunscreen.
Some liked to be buried in the sand.
Some did not.
And some did not have a choice what was done to them after they were buried.

5 comments:

Shane and Brandi said...

How fun! I love the beach! I love Spencer glasses too! lol glad you are having fun on your vacation!

Erika W said...

I'm so jealous! These pictures are amazing and look so relaxing. We'll be going to Cali in a month, but somehow the beaches there just don't seem quite as serene as the one you are at!

Emily Snow said...

I love your new picture at the top of your blog! And I'm glad you are getting some R & R time in...you deserve it!

Holly said...

Oh not fair! I miss the beach! I am glad you are having a good time. It looks so beautiful and really peaceful there.

Betsy said...

That picture in front of the temple is so pretty! A great family picture. I love the sand burying. Who's sunglasses were those before you put them on Spencer? haha