Monday, August 24, 2009

Today we had a terrific day!  We woke up late, got Spencer off to work, played at a park, ate lunch, and after Brandt woke up from a nap we were off to the beach!  We stayed for three hours and enjoyed every minute of it.

We are staying at a resort right on the beach in The Hague, Netherlands.  But to be honest I have never really enjoyed the beach.  I'm not too big of a fan of the water, the sand gets everywhere, and worst of all I have to put on a bathing suit.  But today I just didn't care how I looked and I was bound and determined to have a good day with my boys.  We played in the sand and in the water and never once did I get stress out.  I will post some pictures when we get back.

Also this morning Spencer the Younger came running down saying there was a fox by the patio.  He said the fox was digging because he was trying to catch a mouse.  By the time we looked out the window he was gone.  But a few minutes later he came back.  I scared him because I got so excited so he was only around for a minute.  Spencer the Younger thought that was so cool.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

That sounds so fun! A fox?? When do you randomly see a fox? That is so great!