They did it! Stump number three was out! I am so grateful for ward members especially when Spencer is gone! It felt so good to get these things done. I am not the one usually receiving the service. It was very humbling to ask for help and to have people it the ward be willing to help so quickly. Thanks again for all who helped me! Now I need to go buy another fruit tree and get it planted. Oh the joys of owning a home. :)
Monday, June 8, 2009
Now for the tree stumps!
They did it! Stump number three was out! I am so grateful for ward members especially when Spencer is gone! It felt so good to get these things done. I am not the one usually receiving the service. It was very humbling to ask for help and to have people it the ward be willing to help so quickly. Thanks again for all who helped me! Now I need to go buy another fruit tree and get it planted. Oh the joys of owning a home. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You're so amazing, Amy, taking care of all the house and everything while Spencer is gone. That's nice that so many people were willing to help, and good job for asking for it! That's exciting to be making changes and getting your yard the way you want it.
Good for you for getting some help! We all know you and your husband are always helping others!
BTW...love the family pic on the top!!
Sometimes us women have to take care of it while the men are gone. So what are you replacing it with? Everything is looking beautiful.
Amy I am turning my blog private and I don't have your email address(our old computer died and I lost a lot of things)mine is kaeharrison@msn.com
Post a Comment