
For Fathers and Sons the boys went with Spencer to Lorraine American Cemetary in France.

The camp fire and fireside was great!

Zachary got chosen to do the stick pull.

In the morning for a service project they cleaned the gravemarkers for fallen soliders.

The boys look forward to this campout every year. They talked about all year long. Sometimes it is referred as "the campout that Mom cannot go on". :)
3 comments:
Who took those pictures? I tried to get John to take his camera so I could get some pics of the boy's first camping trip but he wouldn't. I'm so sad that I don't have pics to remember that. Oh well!
It looks like they all had a great time. My boys say the same thing about the girls and I not being able to go. It was probably a nice break for you. I still have 3 girls left at home. It is fine we have a party and play beauty shop. Something that started back with grandma Cotter (GG).
Being here in the States that sounds so funny to go to another country on a Father/Son campout! ha! It looks like a lot of fun, and a lot of service, there are a lot of crosses to clean!
Post a Comment