Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Brandt!



Today is Brandt's birthday! It has been a wonderful day! Zachary and Rex helped with the cake and the decorations. They even helped Mom clean up for the party. After Hawaiian Haystacks and cake and ice cream we played blocks. It was fun to build towers and let Brandt knock them down. He really loved it. It was fun to have a special day for him. Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Tasche said...

Happy Birthday Brandt! So, so cute!

Shane and Brandi said...

What a little cutie! Happy Birthday Brandt! I also love your Super Yoda!

Autumn Labarca said...

Sounds like it was a fun day!! Wish we could have celebrated together! Happy Birthday

Marrian said...

Yeah! I love your blog. Thanks for sharing it with me. You are the sweetest person ever and I'm so looking forward to being friends with you! :)
And I LOVE that you have all boys!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy Birthday!

Raenbows and Mud Puddles said...

he is the cutest little boy ever!! and I love his cute teeth!! I can't believe how fast the kids grow up!! all your boys are just darling!