Thursday, April 2, 2009


Spencer just got back from Russia and Kazakhstan. He will be sending out his pictures soon or you can click on the link from our map below.


It is always fun when dad returns home from trips. He always brings gifts. These are giant kinder eggs from Helmi (Spencer's taxi driver). She is so nice to bring the kids fun things.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shane and Brandi said...

It looks like you all love it over there! How fun to go on little trips.

Tasche said...

As usual I enjoyed your pictures of your latest adventure. I was really surprised at how much the landscape looked like Utah. Very interesting! Hope all is well!

Raenbows and Mud Puddles said...

I loved all the pictures from the trip to Ireland! It is beautiful. I hope to go there.. one day :)

When you get a chance to drop by my blog.. there is a little something for you :)