Sunday, April 19, 2009

Irish Country!


Spencer wants a pet so bad but we travel so much it would be hard to have one right now. It was fun to take the kids to Kennedy Pet Farm and let the kids enjoy the animals.

We had a fun relaxing time walking to the Torc waterfalls. The kids loved it too!

The boys love their Ireland shirts. Nice to blame everything on the leprechauns.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Shane and Brandi said...

How fun! I have always wanted to go to Ireland. Your kids are going so fast. Your Zachery reminds me of my Cole. We will have to get them together when you come to the states. We miss you guys, but are excited that you are having such a fun adventure over there.

Ryan and Alisha Johnson Family said...

I am glad you enjoyed Ireland also. Your pics make me want to go back. I am so glad we went with the kids. Your boys look especially cute in the shirts.

Marnie said...

Sounds like a fabulous trip. Ireland is beautiful! I lov the photo of your boys in their matching green shirts.

Junebug7776 said...

you are so lucky to have such an opportunity. when you come to visit, I would love to see you. Please call.

Lokodi said...

I totally want to go back there now!! Your boys are the cutiest things ever. Make sure one of them look up Eva when they get off their missions. :)

Lindsey
P.S. We're probably moving back to Germany in six months. Hans got a position in Mannheim.