I was just thinking how much my kids look a like between six months and a year. So I went and dug out photo of them to compare. For me it was easy but then again I am their mother. How about you? Can you guess who is who?
That is amazing! I can for sure tell who Zack is. Bottom left. I think that the top left is Rex. Spencer top right and Brandt bottom right! Very cute boys!
Cute indeed! I love hearing about all your fun adventures. I'm glad you are extending your stay. Are you picking up any of the language yet? #1 is Rex #2 is Spencer #3 is Zack and #4 is Brandt (without looking at everyone else's guesses!)
Taya is right. I have no idea who Taya is, but she's got to be right. Zack is the only one that has brown eyes so he's #3. Rex has that same stare that he's doing in the picture of #1. Brant looks just like Zack, just with blue eyes so he's #4 and Spencer is the only one that looks a little different than the rest of them so he's #2. Cute little game Amy!!
6 comments:
That is amazing! I can for sure tell who Zack is. Bottom left. I think that the top left is Rex. Spencer top right and Brandt bottom right! Very cute boys!
YOu have the cutest kids! We miss you tons. Call me soon!
Hi Amy. My guess is 1 Brandt. 2. Spencer. 3. Zachary. 4. Rex.
Such fun pictures. Miss you guys. Still have not gone back to work since December, but probably soon. Take care. Love Arlene.
haha! They are so cute! I think: 1. Rex 2. Spencer 3. Zack 4. Brandt
Will we ever know??
Cute indeed! I love hearing about all your fun adventures. I'm glad you are extending your stay. Are you picking up any of the language yet? #1 is Rex #2 is Spencer #3 is Zack and #4 is Brandt (without looking at everyone else's guesses!)
Taya is right. I have no idea who Taya is, but she's got to be right. Zack is the only one that has brown eyes so he's #3. Rex has that same stare that he's doing in the picture of #1. Brant looks just like Zack, just with blue eyes so he's #4 and Spencer is the only one that looks a little different than the rest of them so he's #2. Cute little game Amy!!
Lindsey
Post a Comment