Isn't he so cool! :0) Our first season of basketball! Zachary's team is the Hawks and Spencer's is Magic. They are doing pretty good even though it is all new to them. They are learning the rules but I think they are still a little confused. But that is alright, they are still young.
2 comments:
What a pose! He is going to kick some serious trash! Don't you just love confused children playing sports - there's nothing better for a good laugh!
Yea my computer is finally letting me comment on your blog. I look at it all the time. Most time I pretend I am visiting the places with you. I can't believe how big your cute boys are getting. It looks like you are having the best time. We miss you guys and think of you often. If you ever visit Vegas when you are back to America come stay with us!
Post a Comment