Thursday, January 29, 2009

First Tooth!


Well, Brandt hasn't been himself these past few days. Last night was rough and today he just didn't look like he was feeling good. At lunch time I was feeding him and his poor eyes looked so tired and sick. Then I saw something white in his mouth. He got his first tooth! That explained everything! We weren't expecting teeth yet. All of his brothers got their first teeth at 10 months not 8 months. But then again he was almost 9 lbs and the others were 7 lbs.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Erika W said...

He is such a cutie! I love that smile! My kids both got their first two teeth at 5 months, and since our little once will be 4 months next week, I'm expecting some fun times ahead very soon! Teething is the worst! It turns a happy, normal, pleasant little baby into Satan's spawn overnight. Hope he's feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

yay! that is such a cute little outfit, too. :)

Seattle Hawk said...

Hey Amy! It's Erin, your cousin. Anyway, your boys are so cute! I just love your pics of them. They look like really sweet boys. I don't know if you know, but my husband and I live in Seattle now. If you would like to read my blog, it's http://seattlehawksblogspot.blogspot.com/

Enjoy Germany and all your travels. Looks like fun!

Rob & Emily Willardson Family said...

What a doll! He is so big. I can't wait for you to come visit. My nephews don't even know their favorite aunt! If they were't cousins, I'd have arranged marriages with your boys and my girls. Love em! Love you.

Tasche said...

Such a cutie! I like being able to keep up with your adventures and watching the boys get bigger. Hope all is well with the Shumways!