
Our Clubhouse which we are building in our back yard. The boys are getting pretty excited for it. It's coming along slowly, but surely.

This is our one fish we caught. I couldn't hardly skin it fast enough for the kids to eat it. They gobbled it up and I only got a tiny bit of it.

Luke and Dad at the Provo River Falls.

The Shumways and Darts at the Provo River Falls.

The kids lived in Europe, so when we have no swimming suits, no shame, just go in your underwear...

They really enjoyed watching stuff go down the slippery rocks of the falls. I'm just glad one of them didn't go with the log.

Zachary going crazy on this log. We had lots of chopped up wood thanks to Zach.

Cute face enjoying home made jam on a burnt buscuit.

Our cute Luke! Just enjoying camping.
1 comment:
Wow! That clubhouse looks like it will be so much fun! Love the camping pictures, too.
Post a Comment