Luke Isaac was born on December 12 at 12:31 AM. He was 9 lbs. 14 oz and 21.5 inches long. He was my biggest baby by far. We are so happy to have him in our family! The boys love him and are always asking to hold him. We now have a complete basketball team!
Monday, December 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
OH, I have been waiting for you to post about your new little guy! Yay! I'm so excited for you and your family! He is adorable!
Can't wait to visit with you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So exciting! And he is beautiful! Wish we were closer to come love on him! We miss you guys! :)
Nice pictures! He is so cute. I wish I could just snuggle him! Congratulations!
Congrats! He's so cute!
Congratulations to the whole Shumway clan! 5 boys- now that's something!
He is so cute. How are you handling 5? Walk in the park, right.? Call me!
Post a Comment