For Spencer's birthday he wanted a Rocket Launching Party. So he asked Grandpa Workman to bring his rocket launcher. The boys made their rockets out of paper with the helpful tools my dad brought. Then they took them outside and tested them. They all made great rockets. We were so lucky to have good weather. It has rained for many days in a row and rained all morning and afternoon on the day of the party. It stopped for about one hour just in time for launching and then began to sprinkle when they were done. After the rockets we ate dinner, Spencer requested Navajo Tacos. Then he opened his presents. His friends were so kind. Spencer had a great birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What an amazingly awesome birthday party! Seriously, I think I might want to do this for my next Birthday, and I'm not a 9 year old boy. ;)
Post a Comment