Saturday, January 8, 2011
Rugs that go to the wall!
Today we went down to Kaiserslautern because Spencer had church meetings. So we tagged along and waited the three hours so we could go out to lunch and then go swimming. When we were at the church, Zachary asked me "Mom, when we move back to America can we get some of these rugs that go all the way to the wall?" I started laughing! He looked a little puzzled so I had to explain that it is carpet! This just goes to show that he has grown up in Europe. Most homes have wood, marble or tile throughout the whole house. We are excited to walk on carpet again! He was very happy to know that more than half of the house has carpet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is funny! I remember missing nice plush carpet when I was on my mission. I couldn't wait to lay down on the floor without worring about cockroaches or dirt. It was also nice to not have to shower with flip flops on! Funny!
Amy, so glad you found my blog. I need to add you to my list. WHat fun adventures you are having. I WISH we had made it out to visit you but you'll be back before we make it!! Your new home looks gorgeous (too bad it's not in our ward!) Keep in touch!
Kristi
lol! That's so funny!
Post a Comment