This year we had the Lord Family and Melody one of Spencer's co-worker over for Christmas Eve. We had soup and salad for dinner. Then we had butterscotch pudding over vanille ice cream. This year we hid an almond in the dessert and whoever got it got five dollars. Our lucky Melody got it!
Then we acted out the Nativity. Jakob, Brandt and Zachary were the wisemen. Rex and Zackary were the shepards. Marrian and John were Mary and Joseph. Spencer was the donkey. I helped the kids with their parts and Spencer read from the scriptures.
Here they are bring gifts to baby Jesus.
Rex and Zackary are the shepards look up at the new star!
4 comments:
How cute! I LOVE that last picture of Brandt - I have never met him but I can totally see his personality coming through in that one. And wow, you guys have fancy costumes - we always just have bathrobes and towels. :)
I read your blog and I just love all of your adventures. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. I heard you will be going back to Farmington, that is so great to hear. We will look you up when we visit next summer
Your new house if by my parents, it is a great area. You won't be in their ward but I here there are a lot of kids around. I saw the pictures on facebook, it is a nice looking house, so jealous about the 3 car garage. Not many houses have 3 car garages in our neighborhood.
I hope you don't mind me using a couple of these pictures for my blog. I never remember to have my camera with me :D.
Thanks for the great times!!!!
Post a Comment