The landscape is still green during the winter, just like Germany.
So fun to play catch up on your blog! I loved reading about all the things you are doing over there. The scenes are beautiful! I read that you would be returning to Utah. Do you know when?
It looks so beautiful...and cold! I am glad that you got to have a little getaway. Happy Anniversary!
Hi Amy!Thank you for the sweet comment about our wedding photos. I am looking forward to catching up with you after the holidays.XOXOYve Elyse
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So fun to play catch up on your blog! I loved reading about all the things you are doing over there. The scenes are beautiful! I read that you would be returning to Utah. Do you know when?
It looks so beautiful...and cold! I am glad that you got to have a little getaway. Happy Anniversary!
Hi Amy!
Thank you for the sweet comment about our wedding photos. I am looking forward to catching up with you after the holidays.
XOXO
Yve Elyse
Post a Comment