Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Spencer and Seth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVaZbQs33ak

Here is a funny video shot at the Shumway Family Reunion of Spencer and Seth playing basketball. Show your stuff boys!

4 comments:

Kae said...

I love visiting Utah and seeing everyone. We will have to plan a get together in 2 years.

Shane and Brandi said...

I loved the video! It makes me miss you all. I hope we have a reunion soon! I love the pictures of your boys by the SLC temple. What a fun memory to come home and visit. My mom told me Aunt Becky and Uncle Howard were gong on another mission. How fun!

penny said...

Hey there shumway family. It was so nice to see you again after all these years. Jason did a great job at getting everybody there for the good eats and everything. Ih ope ya had fun to.

Conley Family said...

Love the video! Thanks for stopping by to visit for a while. It's always good to see you.