This is so cool. I didn't know that they had a place like this! What fun to be able to see such awesome sites.
Love the pics of the boys in the wooden shoes. Way to cute.The flowers are gorgeous!
We loved seeing your pictures! What a fun time. You guys look great!
Really cool blog. I would love to see the ark.
Your mom sent me the pictures from their trip. It looks like you all had a wonderful time. I love your family picture with the flowers behind it. How much longer do you think you will be over seas?
I had no idea there was an ark to see. I really need to stop having babies and save my money so I can see this stuff. The tulips are awesome.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This is so cool. I didn't know that they had a place like this! What fun to be able to see such awesome sites.
Love the pics of the boys in the wooden shoes. Way to cute.
The flowers are gorgeous!
We loved seeing your pictures! What a fun time. You guys look great!
Really cool blog. I would love to see the ark.
Your mom sent me the pictures from their trip. It looks like you all had a wonderful time. I love your family picture with the flowers behind it. How much longer do you think you will be over seas?
I had no idea there was an ark to see. I really need to stop having babies and save my money so I can see this stuff. The tulips are awesome.
Post a Comment